Evening Programs: 2019–2020
Thursday evening programs for 2019–2020 will be held in the group meeting room at The Hideaway (Hideaway Pizza, 230 S. Knoblock in Stillwater, OK – scroll down for map). We will feed you! That’s right – dinner is sorted on Audubon nights with the PCAS supplying FREE PIZZA for all attendees. Yes, bring friends and family. No, you don’t need to be an Audubon member. Just come and have some pizza on us, and learn more about birding and conservation right here in Stillwater!
Evening programs begin 7:00 pm
- Thursday, 2 April 2020: The PCAS will host presentations from the 2019 Hellen Miller and Edwin Glover scholarship winners, Emily Geest, Elisa Henderson, and Matt Ridenour. In addition, we will celebrate the 2020 scholarship winners!
Field Trips: 2019–2020
For more information, check out the pages for Field Trips page.
- Jan. 25, 2020 – January Photo Safari led by local nature photographer Jim Cowley.
- Feb. 15, 2020 – Bird the OSU Botanic Garden with the Stillwater Public Library’s Walking Literacy program and guide Les Imboden.
- March 7, 2020 – Beginner-friendly bird walk with guide Caitlin Laughlin.
- April 25, 2020 – Birdathon! The competitive birding event of the county! This year we will be having a full 24 hour even that technically begins at 6pm on April 24. Join us and learn more details on our BIRDATHON and the OK Big Day page.
- May 2, 2020 – Birding & Burgers at Lake McMurtry. Join us for birding, lunch, and camaraderie! Free and open to the public, you can find more information on the Field Trips page.
Hideaway Pizza, University and S. Knoblock: